I’m here to help!
I know that finding the right Notary Public to meet with you at the right time and location can be very frustrating. But I’m here to help you! You can count on me to handle your documents right the first time! I’m mobile so I come to you: home, business, coffee place. I’m always professional, reliable and perform all my duties with strict confidence.
We provide Fingerprinting Services
Some job positions and sometimes entire industries require fingerprinting as part of the hiring process. Certain criminal charges or convictions may preclude them from being hired. However, some roles require fingerprinting because they have contact with vulnerable groups of people, such as children, the elderly, or jobs dealing with sensitive elements. People can move, or change their looks, but in the end, fingerprints prove who you say you are, and can help promote workplace safety and reduce the risk of fraud.
Mobile Notary Public
Because the nature of some documents can be time-sensitive, choosing an experienced and reliable Notary Public can save you time and frustration. My Commitment to you is to provide professional and reliable service by accurately notarizing your documents in a timely manner.
I am proud to offer active military (and veterans) a 10% discount; please show military ID.
Common reasons for a Mobile Notary:
- Privacy: Your documents are sensitive and require confidentiality. We meet at the location of your choosing.
- Expertise: When the documents require formal training and/or experience. Notaries in shipping centers may not be familiar with your document type.
- Non-Business Hours: Most stores and banks are closed between 5 and 6pm during the week, and have limited hours on weekend and holidays. Mobile Notaries keep extended hours of service and can assist you evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Inability to Travel: Perhaps you don’t have transportation, or are in a hospital/assisted care unit.
Whether you are a busy single parent, family, individual or a professional, I can help you save some time and stress by coming to you for your notary needs. My clients are what makes my business and I put them first.
Visit my Services page for fees.
Notary Signing Agent
I am an NNA certified Notary Signing Agent, background screened every year and carry $100,000 E&O Insurance. I am experienced with Refinances, Purchases, and Reverses.
I have done over 500 signings, am always on time, and will handle your documents and clients with professionalism.
At Diamond Mobile Notary, we take Covid-19 Safety Precautions!
Know that we do whatever we can to make meeting with us as safe as possible:
- We always wear a mask.
- We have plexiglass, and a small portable table available.
- We do not share pens, and ensure signers sanitize thumbs before thumbprints.
- We schedule to observe social distancing and can sign outside and in garage if needed.
- Sanitizer is available upon entering and leaving.
Please let us know how we can be of service to you!
Servicing South Santa Clara County (SF South Bay)
San Jose, Santa Clara, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Milpitas, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos, and South to Morgan Hill, Gilroy and even Hollister.
Don’t see your city? Call or text to find out if in my service area.